Simply Stampin' with Growing Green.

I think I have mentioned before that this is one of my favourite challenge blogs - mainly 'cos I just love Stampin' Up products, and what better place to show off my new Growing Green set than over on the Simply Stampin' challenge blog.
We had a sketch this week:
And my card looks like this:

I have used Garden Green, Ruby Red and Whisper White, the stamp set as I said before is my NEW(!) Growing Green set but the sentiment is from Just Believe. Looks a bit Christmassy don't you think - that wasn't my intention, I think it must be the colours I used!
I have some great ideas for this set - please do join me again to see what they are - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Yes it does look quite Christmassy! You've found a new use for this fabulous set Jacqueline! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jacqueline! How patient are you? cutting out the leaves and flowers! Thank you so much for joining us again at Simply Stampin Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on the sketch and I agree, a bit festive think it must be these colours, great cutting out too :-)
    Thanks for joining in at Simply Stampin' Challenges,
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really striking card, and impressive fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.