Snow flake Tree.

I had a bit of a play today - just looking through my stamp sets and trying to get some inspiration. I remembered a card I made back at the beginning of October where I made a tree card with the branch stamp from Bird on a Branch (here). So I decided to make a Christmassy one too.

I got my favourite piece of kit out again - my brayer and created the background using Baja Breeze ink. Then I stamped the branch in Chocolate Chip and the snowflakes - from the Snow Flurries set in Versamark ink. Then I embossed the snowflakes with some silver tinsel embossing powder. I stamped a sentiment inside the card with a few more snowflakes as I didn't think the front of the card needed anything else.
It's my Christmas Fair tomorrow - weather permitting - so hopefully will be able to share some pics of my stall with you - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Another easy-to-post one layer card! I love these. And, unlike your mum, I do like a silver and blue Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh