Stamps I haven’t Used Yet!

 I am ashamed to say that these days I have many stamps and stamp sets that I am yet to use! Gone are the days when new stash was used within 5 minutes of being delivered - time was taken up caring for family members. But now I have precious time to spend crafting and I am rediscovering all my favourites and new ones too.

Today Peekaboo Farm makes it’s debut - take a look 


All the elements for this card were stamped and coloured with my markers and then fussy cut. Each piece was attached with 3D foam pads.
Don’t you think he’s a cute little piggy?
Well this little piggy is going wee wee all the way into the following two challenges!!


Hope you like today’s card - see you soon xx


Comments

  1. That is beyond cute Jacqueline! Such a clever use of our sketch - thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for a cute little piggie card, Jacqueline, but my favorite bit of this fun delight is that unexpected whistling bird on top of his head! Thank you for starting my day off with a big smile and for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little scene, Jacqueline! I do love the piggy but the birdie on top is just icing on the cake lol! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.