On your marks

 So - I have a drawer and it’s full of scraps of decorative paper, card stock off cuts and unfinished projects. I was mooching through said drawer and found - right at the bottom - some stamped images and I thought hmmmmm - I could use these to make a card. And hey presto - here is is 


We’re getting plenty of April showers at the moment so this card is very appropriate!

The images I found were not coloured so I coloured them with my alcohol markers. I fussy cut the flowers and added them with 3D foam pads - a few sparkles added the finishing touch,

I would like to enter this card into the challenge over at 


Addicted to Stamps and More


Thanks for taking the time to read my post today - see you soon xx


Comments

  1. What a delightful, CAS design! I love your colouring and the sentiment is lovely.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.