Stampin’ Up News

 Oh my goodness it’s July already - half way through the year.

So big announcement - my daughter gave birth to my first grandchild. A beautiful bonny baby girl named Penelope Beatrice. She’s absolutely gorgeous and just like her mummy!



In other news Stampin’ Up have just released the July - December mini catalogue and it’s jam packed with loveliness.

We also have a Sale-a-bration which means that for every £45 spend (excluding p+p) you get to choose a FREE product.



There is a fabulous SAB joining offer too - check out my Facebook page or Instagram for more details 



 I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator - if you would like to purchase any of the items you have seen in my post or the current catalogues please get in touch. You can leave a comment or send me an email:

jacquelinenm68@gmail.com

Items can be ordered through me and delivered directly to your door (p+p is £6.95)

I have a business Facebook page HERE and customers will be invited to a private Facebook group to share their projects, ask questions and generally interact with other crafters.

I am also on Instagram.

If you are an avid crafter and would like to become a demonstrator yourself (you get discount on all your purchases and earn commission on anything that you sell) - I would love to have you in my team. Please contact me for details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.