Refreshing Mountain Air

Today I have a card for you made using the Mountain Air stamp set. I have had it for a while now but it’s my go to set when I want a masculine card.

I chose a simple fancy fold technique and plenty of sponging to achieve this scenic card.



The mountains are a special type of stamp, you stamp with one side of the stamp - the detail image and then turn the stamp over to stamp in the colour - two stamps in one!

Thanks for stopping by - see you soon - Jx


 I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator - if you would like to purchase any of the items you have seen in my post or the current catalogues please get in touch. You can leave a comment or send me an email:

jacquelinenm68@gmail.com

Items can be ordered through me and delivered directly to your door (p+p is £6.95)

I have a business Facebook page HERE and customers will be invited to a private Facebook group to share their projects, ask questions and generally interact with other crafters.

I am also on Instagram.

If you are an avid crafter and would like to become a demonstrator yourself (you get discount on all your purchases and earn commission on anything that you sell) - I would love to have you in my team. Please contact me for details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.