Tailor Made Tags and a Pansy or Two

The new Annual Catalogue has been live for a while now but I'm only just starting to play with my new stamps. Gone are the days when upon receiving a parcel I would tear it open, drag it all out and play with each and every item. Now the items are neatly stacked on my shelves and have to wait patiently till I have to time to use them.
Today however I have a pretty little card that I created using the new Pansy Patch Stamp set.


These are two step stampers which means that one stamp is used in a pale ink and another stamped on top to add detail in a darker ink.
My choice of colour for theses pretty little flowers - Highland Heather.


I stamped off with the ink to add the first layer and then used the ink full strength to add the second layer.

Another new product that I used was the Tailor Made Tags



These tags are so versatile and can be used as a focal point or just for a simple sentiment - I can see myself using these time and time again. Also they are perfect for using with the mini Cut 'n' Emboss machine. It's like the Big shot but so much smaller and manageable.


I have another similar card to show you tomorrow so I hope you can join me. My internet is not playing nice at the moment but I'm really hoping it will be ok tomorrow as I have a carer coming in to sit with mum while I have a glorious four hours off to play!
See you soon - J xx


 I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator - if you would like to purchase any of the items you have seen in my post or the catalogue in the side bar - please get in touch. You can leave a comment or send me an email:

jacquelinenm68@gmail.com

Items can be ordered through me and delivered directly to your door (p+p is £4.95)

I have a business Facebook page HERE and customers will be invited to a private Facebook group to share their projects, ask questions and generally interact with other crafters.

I am also on Instagram.

If you are an avid crafter and would like to become a demonstrator yourself (you get discount on all your purchasses and earn commission on anything that you sell) - I would love to have you in my team. Please contact me for details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.