Strawberry Delight

Don't you just love summer days feasting on strawberries and cream? I wonder how many more days of summer we shall be enjoying - the children go back to school soon and I expect Autumn will then be just around the corner.
Here is a summery card to cheer up the grey day we are having here in Bridgnorth today.
I've used my tailor Made Tags and mini Cut 'n' Emboss machine again and I have adorned my tag with some images from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set.


I do love this set  - I think i love it just as much as I love munching on the real thing!

I am entering this card into the following two challenges:

Anything Goes with a Die

Color My Heart Color Dare
Opposite colours on the colour wheel ( I have used red and green)



Thanks for stopping by today - hope to see you again soon - J xx
 



 I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator - if you would like to purchase any of the items you have seen in my post or the catalogue in the side bar - please get in touch. You can leave a comment or send me an email:

jacquelinenm68@gmail.com

Items can be ordered through me and delivered directly to your door (p+p is £4.95)

I have a business Facebook page HERE and customers will be invited to a private Facebook group to share their projects, ask questions and generally interact with other crafters.

I am also on Instagram.

If you are an avid crafter and would like to become a demonstrator yourself (you get discount on all your purchasses and earn commission on anything that you sell) - I would love to have you in my team. Please contact me for details.


Comments

  1. Lovely card! It has me wishing for some strawberries! Good job! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the strawberries. Don’t forget to add our challenge graphic to your blog post to be eligible for votes. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color Dare Challenges
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty tag on your card, and excellent combination of colors... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those strawberries are so sweet (haha see what I did there!?). Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.