Sketch Challenge at Christmas 24

Good morning  - it's been a while since my last posts but life just seems to get busier and busier - which is very nice as I'm never board!!

Today I have my DT card for


No photo description available.

This is a lovely simple sketch just perfect for Christmas cards - and talking of Christmas cards take a look at mine


Stamp sets used are Snowman Season and Snow Front and I've used a combination of inks, Blends and Stampin' Write markers to colour the card in.

Please do pop over to the blog and take a look at my DT colleagues' cards and maybe you will be inspired to have a go yourself.

Thanks for stopping by today - hope to see you again soon - J xx

Comments

  1. So sweet and festive, Jacqueline! LOVE it! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.