Beautiful Friendship

This is a beautiful little set with loads of floral images and sentiments.
It's photopolymer which means the stamps are clear and that makes for better placement when stamping.
It's also fab for making a one sheet wonder like I did for these cards - take a look


The cards start off as one sheet of A4 card stock which you stamp over with your stamps - before being cut up.
Once your sheet is full it's cut into four quarters and then trim to fit your cards. Add sentiments and you are done.

Don't forget to decorate the inside of your card


and your envelopes


The stamp set is Beautiful Friendship


and you can place your order with me - email me on

jacquelinenm68@gmail.com

I will even give you free p+p if you place your order before June 30th.

Pop onto to my Facebook page to see the video of how I made these cards


Thanks for taking alook today - please pop back again soon - Jxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.