Rabbit Masks

Cute and Cuddly was the brief for this card - a Face book swap. Luckily I have just purchased Wildly Happy and these bunnies are just thing.
Post-it-notes were also grabbed so two little bunnies rapidly became nine!



The bunnies were then coloured with my Blends and a background of blue and green sponged on.
Rooted in Nature was also 'rooted' out and various bits were stamped and cut out to be added behind the panel of bunnies.


I'm loving using Kraft for my cards at the moment. It makes a good strong base and stands up well - as well as looking great with the woody elements.

There are three more gorgeous images of mummies and babies in this set and I can't wait to use them all!

See you soon - j xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.