Pumpkin Pie Birthday

Today's card is inspired by Autumnal/Halloween colours. I also used the fab sketch from this week's challenge at



Here is my card


My main colour for this card is Pumpkin Pie - hence the title! The rest is Basic Gray and the base card is Very Vanilla.
The stamp set I used for this card is Perennial Birthday and not only does it have the gorgeous little floral images but this amazing in your face sentiment too.

I hope you like my card today - I'm off on my jollies tomorrow night after work. I'm spending a couple of days with my daughter.
I have a couple of cards made and photographed but whether or not I have time to share them with you is anyone's guess!!
Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - j xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.