Only a Week Late!!!

Good morning all from a very sunny and warm Bridgnorth!
So today I have a card to share with you that is my DT card for the 


which as the title suggests is a week late!


My card was extremely quick to make and uses one of the new hostess sets Soft Spring. As my Wisteria is enjoying a second flush of flowers this card is rather apt don't you think?


So a quick stamp in Basic Gray for the flowers and sentiment (Colourful Seasons) and a colour in with Highland Heather Blends (dark and light). 

There's still loads of time to take part in the challenge as it lasts for a month so get on over and take a look.

So the reason I'm late with this post is because I have have embarked on a new project. Unfortunately I'm not as able to multi task as i used to - fibro fog has put paid to that - but I'm finding it very exciting.

I've been a member of some card swap groups on Facebook for some time but recently I decided to start one of mt own

The Crafty Card Swap

Each month I set a few challenges (that's the best bit) and those who want to take part are allocated a partner and they swap cards.
|It's a great way of expanding your crafting expertise and fun when you receive your card in the post from your partner.

Well this post has gone on long enough - I have a day of gardening in front of me so I'd better get gone.
See you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline. I've had a lovely browse of your blog over a cup of tea this afternoon and you've been making some gorgeous things. My favourite is this card - absolutely stunning! I've been using this set today as well, coincidentally, and I adore it. Thanks for letting me know that the drooping flower is wisteria. I didn't recognise it at all (it most certainly isn't wisteria in my card LOL) and thought it was laburnum! But I suppose it can be what we want it to be :) Have fun with your new project xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Jacqueline xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, my goodness, this is stunning! I love the CAS feel and those beautiful blooms! Sending HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.