Yellow Tulips

I love this time of year when all the spring bulbs are flowering. I especially love tulips - the yellow kind!
Today's card is just that - yellow tulips. 
Take a look


These are some stamps from Altenew - expensive but beautiful.
I used my Stampin' Up inks for this 3 step stamp set: So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry. The leaves are Old Olive. It makes such a difference to your stamping when you use top quality products.
I am going to be entering this card at


The theme is ANYTHING GOES

So - I have some news for you - I've joined Stampin' Up again as a demonstrator!
I'm so happy to be doing this and can't wait to be showing you projects using my Starter Kit items plus I'll be adding various buttons for you to purchase SU products or join my team.
Meanwhile ('cos it may take me a while to set up said buttons!) if you would like a copy of the current Spring/Summer catalogue please get in touch and I will pop one in the post.

Thanks for being here today, hope to see you again soon - J xx

Comments

  1. I love Altenew too! You did a great job showcasing the flowers! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
    TTCRD DT
    PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! <3 HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.