Oh Dear - Late Again!!!

This really is becoming quite a habit! In my defence though I have been a bit poorly. There's been a mix up with some of my medication. The tablets I have been taking for a long time now shouldn't be mixed - mixing them can cause damage to the heart!! So, I was having a particularly bad flare, went to the doctors to get some stronger painkillers and came away with a note to sign me off work for a week and an appointment for an ECG! So I'm feeling a little worried now to say the least.

In other news there is the current challenge over at 



And here is my card that should have been posted in the dt line up last week!


Please head on over to the challenge to see all the wonderful inspiration from my fellow dt and if you can take part - even better!

See you soon - j xx

Comments

  1. Jacqueline, this is so pretty. Hope you're feeling better too.
    Hugs,
    Em, TRCC teamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.