Flamingo Fun

So it's been a while - again! Where does all the time go? I can't believe that it's the first of October already where has this year gone?
Well anyway here is a card I made using a new flamingo stamp - a bit of summer colour before the world turns to Autumn.


This flirty little flamingo has been stamped in black VersaMark ink and then coloured with marker pens of various pink tones. The leaf around the card is one I picked up at Hobby Craft for a silly price of 50p but gives a lovely tropical feel to the card. A few sparkly gems add a finishing touch along with the gorgeous sentiment. I found the flamingo stamp and the sentiment on line ages ago and I'm only just inking them up - how bad is that!!!!

It's been quite a nice day in Bridgnorth today - a bit nippy first thing but a lot warmer when I left work this afternoon.
Please pop back tomorrow when I shall have another fabulous flamingo card to show off to you. Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. I love it! SO fun and summery! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.