Another Flamingo Card!

So while I was making one flamingo card I thought - I might as well make two!
Take a look at this fun flamingo


This one is a little more clean and simple compared to the first. I coloured my flamingo image the same way using markers but this time I mounted it onto some pale pink card stock. Next I took a piece of white card and ran it through my Big Shot in a leafy embossing folder. I mounted this onto some green card and then added the stamped panel. The whole thing was mounted onto a white C6 card base.

Here's the two cards together


Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look at my blog - hope you liked it. Please come back again soon - bye for now - J xx

Comments

  1. I adore this CAS card! The added texture behind the image is perfect! I LOVE the way you colored this image, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.