Production Line Christmas Cards

When I make cards I like to make them unique  - one of a kind and naturally I make only one! This changes at Christmas and because this year I've not made any Christmas Cards throughout the year I have to make up for lost time!
Today I will show you how I made eight cards in next to no time. 



First take an A4 sheet of Whisper White card stock and sponge on some blue ink - Dapper Denim.
 Take the fir tree image from Lovely as a Tree and stamp it multiple times top and bottom of the card stock - Emerald Envy.
 Make sure you clean the stamp thoroughly and then using Versamark ink stamp the tree again over the green trees. Vary the height of the images, add white embossing powder and heat set. Fill in any gaps. Do this top and bottom.

Cut the card in half giving you two strips of trees.
Now cut the strips into panels - I managed to get eight pieces.
 Intensify the blue inking for the sky and also the edges.
Add glitter - lots of it. It is Christmas afterall!
Take a white card blank and stamp a Christmas greeting in red ink - Real Red. Attach a panel and voila - your card is complete.  Repeat until all eight are complete. 









Hope you liked this little tutorial  - I really enjoyed making these and it means I have eight cards to add to the pile!
Thanks for stopping by today  - see you soon - J xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.