More Lovely as a Tree for Christmas

In my last post I made cards with the fir tree image from Lovely as a Tree,  today I'm using the same set but I'm using the line of trees. I've taken lots of pictures so you can make the cards too. Just as before this is production line crafting and the end result is six Christmas Cards - enjoy!

 First take an A4 sheet of Whisper White card stock, cut into three lenghs and add two post it note moons to each strip. Make sure they are evenly spaced as in the picture and sponge on some pale blue ink.
 Make sure the ink - in this case Soft Sky  - goes below the moons.
 Add some darker ink - Dapper Denim  - to the tops of the sky and remove the moons. DO NOT THROW  THE MOONS AWAY.
 Next take some Versamark ink and stamp the line of trees across the strips of card stock. Heat set with silver embossing powder.
 Cut the strips into two and replace the moons. Sponge a very dark blue ink - Night of Navy - around the edges.  The panels are now ready to be attached to  card blanks. They can also be further embellished to  your taste.
I  added some  Dazzling Diamond glitter to the base of the trees and stamped Santa flying across the moon.  A sentiment from Hearts Come Home  was also added.






I hope you have enjoyed my blog post today - I  have enjoyed making them. Especially as I  have  been snow bound all weekend! It started snowing Friday and has carried on all today  - we have well over 12". I hate the stuff but I have a hospital appointment tomorrow afternoon so I will have to go out. Wish me well as I'm not looking forward to it!
See you soon  - J xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.