Christmas Pines

Today I have another card made using the Christmas Happiness set - it's fast becoming a favourite


I love the tree lights and although you can't see in the picture they have been glittered to make them all twinkly. The background is all one layer stamping although the lights and pine cones are 2-step stamping images. My middle panel has been layered on to Cherry Cobbler card stock and I found a scrap of matching ribbon in my stash box (not Stampin' Up). The main pine cone has been attached using dimensionals and it too has been glittered with Dazzling Diamond Glitter.

The inspiration for this card came from this post by Mary Deatheridge HERE - she has some fantastic projects on her blog - it's well worth a visit.

My internet has been behaving very badly lately and it's taken me three days just to get this post up! Even my 4G phone has struggled - what do you think - atmospherics perhaps? Anyway we're up and running today - long may it last!

Please do come back soon - bye for now - J xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.