A Trio of Cuppas

Following on from yesterday's post I have another card made using Hug in a Mug  - take a look 


I have another hot chocolate image like yesterday but I also have a mug topped with pink and white marshmallows and a steaming cup of tea.  I've also used another of the cute sentiments this set has to offer - ' You Warm my Heart ' is such a lovely phrase don't you think?

I am entering this card into the challenge over at 
Where I have followed their sketch.

Hope you like my card today,  see you soon  - J xxx 

Comments

  1. Your card makes me feel all warm and cozy, Jacqueline! Love your pastel color combination. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! Hope to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the cups of cocoa, perfect for this sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card, luv the color combo! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love all the drinks Images on your card
    so cuuuteee
    I choose tea please
    cute card and how beautifully used my sketch
    I am so so happy if you would like visiting my DT card back :)
    Many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.