Purple Tulips

Today I have a card to show you that I made quite a while ago. My wrists haven't been up to crafting and my hands don't like cutting much at the moment so it's lucky that I have a few cards in hand to put up on my blog!

I've used Tranquil Tulips one of the fabulous Hostess sets - take a look


My tulips are coloured with Fresh Fig ink while the little orange ones are Tangerine Tango. The leaves and grass are Always Artichoke. The sentiment is from Climbing Orchid.

I am entering this card into the challenge over at



To get this set you need to place an order of £150 or more OR host a party and have combined sales of £150 or more (excluding p+p). Please message me to place an order or to book a party.

thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx


Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card I love the colours you've used Jacqueline- thanks for joining in with Joy Of Sets

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Jacqueline and a set I haven't played much with it yet. Your Tulips are stamped perfectly and I love your chosen colour. Thanks for joining in with us and hope you continue to do so.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, the colours are great, especially the pop of tangerine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and the stamp set was also used in my contribution to the challenge but in a very different way. I love the versatility of stamp sets and inks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card, Jacqueline. I love your striking colour combination. Thanks for playing along and sharing with us at Joy Of Sets x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.