Orchid Flower Wreath

So, it's been a while since I last blogged - my fibro has been playing up and it's been difficult to craft. However I have some new stuff to show you this week so please do come back!

Today's card is one I made for a recent swap. It uses the Climbing Orchid set and the brief was a summery wreath. Well most of my orchids have been in bloom over the summer so I chose that as my inspiration and made this card


I drew a circle on my card blank in pencil and then went over the top with the stem stamps. I then added my orchid flowers around the circle adding a few leaves and buds. The orchids are So Saffron card stock stamped with Berry Burst ink.

These flowers are so quick and easy to make especially as there is a matching set of dies. Not only do the flowers die cut but the buds and leaves too - making a card like this is a doddle!

If you wouls like to order the Climbing Orchid stamp set and dies or indeed any Stampin' Up product please do get in touch - or use my on line shop found HERE

Thanks for looking today - see you soon - J xx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.