CAS Colour Challenge

It's been another cold and wet day today in Bridgnorth but I have been crafty in my room of stash and that always cheers me up!
My card for you this evening is for the challenge over on CAS Colours & Sketches and this week they have these colours for us to use


Here is my card


I've used Stampin' Up's Flowering Flourishes and I've added a couple of images from the Flower Patch set too. The frame was hand drawn and the sentiment from Loving Thoughts.

I'm cutting it a bit fine for this challenge - hope I've made it in time!
See you soon xx

Comments

  1. I love how you've combined the colours here and the Flowering Flourishes just works perfectly. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card to complete the CC&S gallery this week. Loving that flourish. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swirly flourish of flowers is gorgeous in our challenge colors! I'm glad you found time to play along with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful delicate stamping Jacqueline. Looks great in the grey with the flowers in blue. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the design and hand-drawn border. Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.