Blooming Birthday

Good morning blog readers. It's another soggy day in Bridgnorth - good job I live at the top of a hill as I don't think it will be long before the river bursts it's banks.
Today's card is a simple birthday card made on a 4" x 4" card base - take a look


These are photo polymer stamps from Stampin' Up - wish I could remember the name of it .......... ah it's just come to me - Flower Patch!
I love how versatile it is, there are loads of combinations to making the flowers and they can be over stamped or fussy cut and built up with foam pads.

This card is being entered into this week's challenge over on Stampin' Royalty where the theme is 'Birthdays'.

Thanks for looking - bye for now xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.