Another Christmas Card

Yes I'm starting to think seriously about Christmas now so you will be seeing a lot more Christmassy stuff from now on!
Here is a clean and simple card made with a gorgeous poinsettia stamp


This is one of my favourite Christmas stamps - Joyful Christmas, and I've just stamped half of it on to the card base and coloured it with markers. I hand drew the border and added the sentiment in black.
Quite easy to mass produce too I would think or make several very similar to create a set.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look today - see you soon xx

Comments

  1. Lovely card Jacqueline, feel I should be doing Christmas cards :-)
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.