Anniversary Swans

I bought a craft magazine recently and it had some free stamps with it - who doesn't like free stamps eh?
They were all bird themed and in amongst them were these lovely swans. I fell in love with them instantly and had to use them straight away on an Anniversary card for my cousin and her husband - here's my card


The base card is some textured Coastal Cabana card stock and my scene is sponged on to a piece of die cut card. The dies are from the Apothecary Accents set along with the two one I used to place each side of the scene.
The swans were stamped and cut out before attaching to the card with 3D foam pads.

Hope you like today's effort - more Christmas cards to come in the next couple of days - hope you can join me xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.