The Open Sea in Crumb Cake

Today I have a card to show you that I have made to enter The Male Room challenge. It's a challenge blog which I set up but sadly had to leave earlier in the year - I always vowed I would try and take part in a few of their challenges and at long last I have this.......... the challenge by the way is


here is my card


Created mostly in Crumb Cake card stock and ink all that has been added is a little burlap ribbon and my washi tape. The tiny gold charm is an anchor that mum had floating around in her button box - so I nabbed it!

Hope you like my card, tomorrow I will share a card I made for my daughter's boyfriend - I'm really into my male cards at the moment!
See you soon xx

Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline - absolutely delighted to see you joining in! I love your card - the burlap texture, the soft neutrals and all that lovely Washi! A super take on the challenge. So glad you were able to join us this time and hope to see you back again soon. xxxx

    BTW - love the new name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.