An Open Sea Birthday Card

Last week it was the birthday of my daughter Briony's boyfriend. Here is the card I made for him


This is one of my favourite layouts for cards and this one does look good with all the nautical bits and bobs!
I popped over to Paper Playful to take a look at their list of Tuesday challenges and found one perfect for my card.
The theme is 'Out to Sea' and can be found over on the Tuesday Throwdown.

I hope Leigh liked the birthday present I got for him. It was tea bags and biscuits. I thought it would work because Briony had got him a new mug. It has a picture of Lionel Richie on it and the words 'Hello.....is it tea you're looking for?' - I thought that that was quite funny!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look - see you soon xx

Comments

  1. Just beautiful! Thanks for joining the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!
    Hugs, Jacqueline (DT-TT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O so Lovely out to sea card, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.