CAS - Colour Challenge

I love colour challenges and all this month at CAS - Colours & Sketches I get to choose! Here's what I have picked for you this week


Now remember - just because we have used Stampin' Up colour names you don't have to use Stampin' Up products. Please just use what you have closest in your stash: Light Peach, Dark Peach/Coral and a Dark Green.
Here is my card


So - apart from the above colours I have used two stamp sets: Kinda Eclectic and Beautiful Bunch.

Today sees many Stampin' Up demonstrators whizzing off to Brussels as it's the start of the Annual Convention. I am a little sad that I'm not there and guess what? I won a ticket to go for free!!! Why am I not there I hear you ask? Well I would have needed to get a passport - essential I think unless I wanted to be chased by Interpol! Plus things being so unpredictable with my dad I decided to gift my ticket to one of my extended downline demos.
So - all you lovely demos out there - have a fabulous time and please share lots of piccies!
Bye for now xx


Comments

  1. This is wonderful! I love the sunburst.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I really like the colours and the clean layout.

    Sorry you couldn't go to Brussels, but I'm sure you'll hear all about it! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sunburst peeking out from the petals! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.