Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Roll Up, Roll Up

The challenge this week at Make My Monday is in full swing and we have been invited to the CIRCUS. Here is my card


So - here is my circus tent all decorated with bows and flowers and to greet us is one of the performers - a flea!! I've always been fascinated by the thought of a flea circus so I suppose this is how I imagine it to be!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Back to Basics Alphabet,Bug Me (retired)
Ink: Basic Black, Pacific Point
Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Bitty Blossoms Punch, Dimentionals, Pool Party Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks

You can also shop directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Before I go I would just like to say 'Hi' to my two newest followers - hope you continue to like what you see! x


4 comments:

  1. That has to be the cutest flea I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sue - this is SO cute Jacqueline! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute - love the way the curtains part to reveal the flea , and the bunting with 'circus' on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable - love the banner, the flea - all of it!!

    ReplyDelete