Another Challenge Card!!

Yep that's right - there's no stopping me at the moment. Actually it's the fact that I'm on my own so much in the evenings now that I can escape to the craft and play. And guess what? I'm on my own again tonight so I might just be making more cards - watch this space!
Meanwhile - here's the card I made last night


And the challengers I'm entering are



Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Flower Patch
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Project Life Washi Tape, Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks

Thanks for stopping by to take a look - see you soon x.

Comments

  1. That stamp set is awesome. Love the things you are doing with it. Hope you're ok on your own😳
    Louise cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jacqueline! Love the boldness of the flowers with the Washi tape edge! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline, so glad you had time to craft and join us!! This is a MARVELOUS set I just have as well, have not played much yet, but I LOVE seeing your inspiration here, YAY! This is a VERY lovely card, lovely stamps and so glad you joined us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous. Love those big, bold blooms! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jacqueline - I love the bold beautiful flowers and the paint splatter background - the stamping on the washi is very clever too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.