CC&S - Sketch

It's time for another challenge at CAS - Colours & Sketches and this wek Lizy has a gorgeous sketch for us to use


And here is my card


I have used Old Olive and Real Red card stock and ink to create my card along with the big swirl from Everything Eleanor. The butterfly is from the Best Of Butterflies sadly no longer available.
You can also see that I have added a bit of the gold foil card behind my heart to add a touch of sparkle.
Don't forget to pop over to the blog to check out all the stunning work from the DT and I will see you soon xx

Comments

  1. Your card is really stunning Jacqueline! I love the gold highlights too :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm so late commenting on this one - but I love this! The butterfly is gorgeous, and the gold adds an extra touch of elegance to this wonderful card. Super job, Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.