CAS - Sketch

It's sketch time over on CAS - Colours & Sketches and Lizy has a great one for us to follow this week - take a look


Here is my card


I do love the Hexagon embossing folder and these bees from the retired set Nature Walk go so well with it. I used a very limited colour pallet for this - just Summer Starfruit and Chocolate Chip on Whisper White.

(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

I can't wait to visit your blogs to see what you make of this challenge - don't forget to visit the members of the DT too.


Comments

  1. This is really lovely Jacqueline! I love how very clean and simple it is and those bees are perfect :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.