Paper Piecing

Good morning - these Monday mornings roll around quick don't they?! And rolling around again is this week's new challenge at Make My Monday.
It's Fliss's turn this week and she has chosen PAPER PIECING for us - here is my card


My stamp set of choice today is Fabulous Florets and I have paper pieced my flowers with some odd scraps of DSP from my ever growing pile!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, One in a Million
Inks: Gumball Green, Basic Gray
Card Stock: Whisper White
Paper: Subtles DSP (retired)
Accessories: Dimensionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I will see you soon -

Comments

  1. A pretty floral card - flowers lend themselves so well to this technique and we all have growing mountains of pretty paper scraps we can't bear to throw out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful. Love how you've used the flowers to frame the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Jacqueline. The flowers are so lovely and the composition and colours are fabulous.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Jacqueline - I love the soft pinks and blues and what a gorgeous sentiment too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh