Balloons

A little late but here is my card for this week's challenge at Make My Monday - it's my choice this week and I've chosen - BALLOONS


I have to apologise as I am taking liberties again and using a retired set. I chose this challenge way back and didn't realise that by this time the Up, Up and Away set would be retired!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Up, Up & Away (retired)
Ink: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Card Stock: Whisper white, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

Thanks for looking - hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having - seen any balloons yet?! - 

Comments

  1. SU! retired most of the sets I own, too! It's a ploy to get more money, I'm sure. Just like changing up the colors every few years. ;) This is totally fabulous, though! I LOVE the fabulous bright colors you used and the fun window scene you created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright and sunny card Jacqueline.
    Love your lovely new look...
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I forgot, do you still need DT for the Male room challenge. I did mention it over on MMM but you may not have seen it
    Suzi b x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.