Welsh Poppies

For my Midweek Motivation card for Make My Monday this week I have been inspired by my garden. We are inundated at the moment with hoards of yellow and orange Welsh Poppies.
This week's challenge is CAS Flowers and all the challenge details can be found HERE
Here is my card


Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Pleasant Poppies
Ink: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Certain Celery, Basic Gray
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Dimesionals
(Please do drop me an e-mail if you would like to order any of the above items or indeed any Stampin' Up product from the two current catalogues found in my side bar - all my details are above in the top tabs - thanks).

If you like my Twisted Easel card and would like to see more pics of it please do pop over to the challenge blog - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Love the way these are coloured to look like the welsh poppies - great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely! I just love poppies and their delicate blooms! We have some really fab red poppies around here in Northville too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, the colours are stunning
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh