CAS - Summer Silhouettes Sketch

Hello everyone - got a bit carried away this morning booking hotels and Convention places for a very special weekend away in November that I completely forgot to post this week's CAS - Colours and Sketches card. Here is the sketch we want you to use this week


And here is my card


I embossed my card with one of the folders from the Adorning Accents set across the bottom and then used my scoring plate to add two lines down the side.
Elements from the Summer Silhouette set were stamped and cut out to decorate the card.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Summer Silhouetes
Ink: Certain Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Not Quite Navy
Card Stock: Whisper White
Accessories: Scoring Plate, Big Shot, Adorning Accents
(Please do drop me an e-mail if you would like to order any of the above items or indeed any Stampin' Up product from the two current catalogues found in my side bar - all my details are above in the top tabs - thanks).

It will be my first Stampin' Up Convention in November and I'm really excited - Stampin' Up are also celebrating their 25th Anniversary so I'm sure this one is going to be extra special. You could be a part of the celebrations too - e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com for details on becoming a demonstrator - I'd love to have you in my team - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. A pretty interpretation of the sketch, love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! Your embossing coupled with the beautiful stamping is just wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you came up with a gorgeous card,love the seed head and the little pink flowers complimenting those blue ones. The embossed panel is just right!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I like the combination of embossing and stamping
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card - love the embossing and bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the prettiest cards I've seen using this set!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.