The Open Sea

So, in amongst all the madness and mayhem of the last week and a half-ish there have been some wonderful havens of calm. One such haven was found at my friend Jane's workshop - please do visit her blog here at the Petite Fleur Paperie as she has some stunning work to show off.
On the day we made cards using the very masculine set - The Open Sea. This is a set I have very much fallen in love with now and will probably be adding it to my wishlist! - Take a look at the cards I made


The first one is a large A5 size card and is the one I have chosen to give to my husband today on his birthday. Along with the stamps I have used various inks and card stock in Not Quite Navy, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Tempting Turquoise and Crumb Cake.



The second two are smaller A6 size cards and use the same colours as above.

So - is everyone looking forward to the weekend and the extra day on Monday? I must admit to being a little miffed as my This and That delivery would have probably arrived Monday and I will have to wait a whole extra day!! - Hope you all have a good one, please pop back tomorrow for my weekly Christmas challenge card. This week Mynnette has an awesome sketch for us - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Wonderful maritime themed cards Jacqueline, love all that text stamping:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Jacqueline, your hubby Will be chuffed. Love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqueline - so glad you decided to Clive one for his birthday - hope he had a good one ! Your cards came out so well - I love this set too !!!! Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great masculine cards Jacqueline, and the colours you have used are great for the sea theme

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous set of cards Jacqueline! I love the colours you've chosen and I adore the images in this set. Happy belated birthday to your husband! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh