Make a Mark at Addicted to Stamps and More

Hello everyone - I am so sorry for this post is almost 12 hours late (nothing new there then) - I am away at the moment and time and days just seem to run into one another and I end up losing track of where and when I am!
Last night though saw the start of a brand new challenge over on the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge blog and this week we are asking you to Make Your Mark - that is create a project and colour it using marker pens. Here is my card


Materials
Stamps: Bordering on Romance
Ink (Stampin' Write Markers): Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Blushing Bride (retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Primrose Petals. Black Stazon
Accessories: Paper Piercing Pack (Autumn/ Winter retired Mimi)
(All current Stampin' Up items can be ordered through me and delivered direct to your door - please see all the details in the top tabs)

Sorry this is such a short post - I'm going home tomorrow so I will have a good catch up then - sorry if I haven't stopped by to comment lately.
Please pop over to the challenge blog where as always the DT work is second to none - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Just lovely, Jacqueline. I love how you have used the paper piercing pack to highlight your centrepiece! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jacqueline. Lovely colouring and paper piercing. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Jacqueline -so flowery! Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jacqueline, at least you actually made a card, more than I did!!!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacqueline. Slow down! You will meet yourself coming back. Hope you are ok. Gorgeous card. It reminds me of country quilts..... so pretty.
    Hope you have a relaxing weekend.
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Jacqueline! Love your border and the piercing around the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card this is Jacqueline! I love the way you've coloured the flowers and used the border. You are amazing to keep up with everything - hope all is well. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.