CAS - Colours

We have a colour challenge this week at CAS - Colours & Sketches - take a look


Here is my card


I don't think I like this one - it needs something more - but I don't know what!!
Here is a close up - what do you think?


All materials used are Stampin' Up
Stamps: Made for You
Ink: Basic Black
Card Stock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango. Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Boho Blossoms Punch
(All Stampin' Up items can be ordered through me and delivered direct to your door - please see all the details in the top tabs - thank you).

Please do go and take a look at all the fine work provided by my lovely DT this week at I will see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. well Jacqueline, you know me.......I love a CAS design, so I disagree with you-it is perfect as it is! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Jacqueline! I love the color on color punchies. Anytime I feel my card is missing something, I add bling. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout and the use of the colours! My advice would be to maybe emboss the banners. That may give them more punch and allow the flowers to pop? I really do like this, Jacqueline. Perfectly CAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright banners against the stone. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Jacqueline but do agree it lacks a bit of je ne sais quoi...... possibly a gem in each flower or I like Kylie's idea of embossing the banners.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.