Colour Challenge

Simply Stampin' challenge blog have a colour challenge for us this week - take a look


I love it when my friend Bev comes around to play as she always has a new stamp set stashed away in her craft bag. This time it was Baroque Motifs so of course I had to have a go with them!
Using the colours above I created this card


Each of the picture squares measures 2" and when matted onto a slightly bigger piece of card stock fit nicely on to a 5" x 5" square card base.
Sorry ladies the sparklies are not Stampin' Up but they matched the Daffodil Delight colour perfectly - hope you don't mind!
Thanks for looking, see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed playing with my Baroque stamps,and the card you've made is gorgeous :)

    Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so very lovely!!! I have that set and haven't played with it for a while...I guess you've inspired me to bring it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange thing is everyone used the flourish from this set and forgets about the stamp you used, I love what you did with it and I'm sure it doesn't matter about the sprinkles not being SU! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I always like the window-like ones! (very pretty sparklies too!) Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the layout of this card and the colours work well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love the layout. Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love the mosaic cards, and this set is a firm fav with me, great card!
    Thanks for joining in with the Simply Stampin challenge this week,
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a great stamp set and the image you've used looks great in this 'window' layout Jacqueline. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, this is lovely! I love the squares layout and that Baroque Motif stamp is perfect for that - I must try that myself! Thanks so much for joining in with the Simply Stampin' challenge and really hope to see you again! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh