Throwing Down Some Colour.

Hello folks - hope everyone is O.K today and enjoying the gorgeous sunshine. I am. I even did some more gardening - that is twice now this year. I think I must be coming down with something, this is most unlike me! I am even typing this post with stung and bitten fingers ( I found a massive ants nest!).
This card is going to be entered into two challenges today the first is Color Throwdown and the challenge was to use these three colours:

This is my card:

All the materials are Stampin' Up: (except the sentiment, scallop punch + sentiment ink)
Card stock - Very Vanilla + Bordering Blue
Stamp sets - Flight of the Butterfly + Pocket Silhouettes
Inks - Almost Amethyst, Sage Shadow + Bordering Blue
Punches - Butterfly + Scallop Edge

I would also like to enter this card into the Paper Play Challenges which this week asks for cards without patterned paper.
Am going to rest my poor bitten fingers now and try to deaden the pain with a glass of red wine or two!!
See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Oh my, I think you SHOULD rest your fingers and stay out of the garden for a while....stamping is good to do while you recuperate! I think this is a lovely example of an easel card---and I think this SU stamp set is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, love it. Amazing colours.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty card, Jacqueline - the colours are gorgeous, and the pattern you've made with the stamps against the white is so lovely.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.