Dudley Dinosaur.

Hi folks - hope everyone had a good weekend - what gorgeous weather! Almost too good to stay in and craft - almost, can't stay away for long!
Today's card is for Sketch Saturday and it features Dudley Dinosaur. He was a Friday Freebie over on Tales from Pollycraft. The sketch I used was this:

And this is my card:

Makes a good boy card don't you think?
If you look very closely at the dark green mat you will see that it is embossed. That is because I have now aquired my heart's desire. I've got a Cuttlebug!! If anyone has any tips on how I use Nestabillities with it I would be very grateful.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Love this card, yes it's great for a boy :)
    I don't own a cuttlebug machine nor nesties sorry, but I do own some cuttlebug folders which I use with my old sizzix machine. I'm sure you will get some advice elsewhere though. Actually, have you looked on you tube? always good for tips & tutorials on there.
    Thank you for joining us this again week at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.