Making A Book.


"What a mess" I hear you cry. Well not really just a few bits and pieces: cardboard cereal box, glue stick, wrapping paper (given to me by my lovely daughter - ages ago), printed diary pages and a 'Bind it All' machine.

Can you tell what it is yet?


Yay - it's a book! The Village Hall Diary actually. Don't you just hate it when you buy a diary and half the book is taken up with pages of conversion tables or travel infomation or birthdays of the Royal Family? (Not that I have got anything against the Royal Family - but I don't want to know when their birthdays are). O.K rant over - I made my own - my way. Hope you like it.
I am really excited today as I am off to a 'Stampin Up' demo party tonight. Not before time either as I am right out of paper. Going to treat myself to some stamps too as I have been saving for weeks. Bye for now - Jacqueline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.