Entering The World Of Digi-Stamps.


This cute little creature is an image I designed in order to have a stamp made. (I get my stamps made up by a company called Tanda Stamps). What I didn't realise was that a few companies are selling stamp designs via downloads, for money! How cool is that? This little creature - who I have named Fizzle - is my first digi-stamp, the first of many I hope. He looks like a stamped image and can be used in the same way as a stamped image. Here I have used coloured pencils and I have inked the edges but given the right materials he could be embossed, decoupaged or glittered etc.


As you can see he makes a lovely Easter card - I even made the background papers myself! (By the way that is not a crown on his head but upside down eggshell.)
Hi Dad if you are reading this. Hope you are feeling O.K. today - oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Jacqueline, Fizzle is so very cute,how do we get him/her as a digi stamp?
    Yet another triumph!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.