Feeling Nautical

 So I dug out an old favourite - Sailing Home and it's matching dies and I used up a few scraps from my stash and I came up with this card - take a look



I found some scraps of Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Pacific Point card stock and decided to stamp my images onto the Crumb Cake with a Memento ink pad.

The images were then coloured in using my Polychromos pencils (I've had them for years and not used them!) I then die cut them out using my new Mini Cut and Emboss machine (oh my gosh this machine is amazing).

I arranged my images and scraps - channeling a little Narelle Farrugia - and added my sentiment.

Here are just a few of the items I used to make this card


I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator - if you would like to purchase any of the items you have seen in my post or the catalogue in the side bar - please get in touch. You can leave a comment or send me an email:

jacquelinenm68@gmail.com

Items can be ordered through me and delivered directly to your door (p+p is £4.95)

I have a business Facebook page HERE and customers will be invited to a private Facebook group to share their projects, ask questions and generally interact with other crafters.

I am also on Instagram.

If you are an avid crafter and would like to become a demonstrator yourself (you get discount on all your purchasses and earn commission on anything that you sell) - I would love to have you in my team. Please contact me for details.


Thanks for looking today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.