Please Bare With Me

Morning all. 
If you are reading this post you will be one of my most faithful followers and I thank you all most heartily as I know I haven't been very consistant as of late.

My mum who is 76 has just been diagnosed with Alzhiemer's disease .
She has been struggling memory wise for about two years now but only recently consented to a medical test.
After undergoing the tests she declined to know what was wrong with her, accept any medication or help. Thankfully I am receiving help through various organisations.

As things stand at the moment I am still a Stampin' Up Demonstrator - if you would like any catalogues, products, infomation or to join my team - please message me on

jacquelinenm68@gmail.com

I am a Neals Yard Remidies Organic Consultant - likewise for any more infomation on that please message me.

And finally I am still co-owner with Mynnette of the 


Catch me on Facebook



See you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.