Totally Tiffany

It's time for another colour challenge over at the


and this month it's a gorgeous blue - just like those expensive little boxes from a certain jeweller!

Image may contain: text

Here is my card


I used my new set Dressed to Impress for this challenge and I also decided to make my own background paper too.
I repeat stamped the beautiful scent bottle in Basic Gray and then added the colour Coastal Cabana. The flowers were coloured with a Pool Party Light Blend pen.

As always my team mates have produced some truly awesome cards for this challenge - please do pop over and take a look.

Thanks for stopping by - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Very pretty card! I love those bottles! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.