Rainbow Reindeer

It's time for another challenge over at the Rainbow Card Challenge and this week we have a Rainbow colour scheme for you.

Rainbow Card Challenge


Here is my card - a cute reindeer showing off his gorgeous multi-coloured baubles on his antlers!


This was such a quick and easy card to make. I used my Dashing Deer stamp set and heat embossed my reindeer with copper embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink and then my self adhesive gems were coloured using my Stampin' Blends.
this is the kind of card that can be ultra simple as it is here or it can have all the bells and whistles added too and this is certainly a possibility that I will be exploring very soon so please do pop back and take a look.

Thanks for stopping by today - Happy Advent everyone!! - J xx

Comments

  1. This is absolutely stunning Jacqueline. The gems look as if they come from an expensive themed set! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.